Rich in Christ © 2005 All Right Reserved
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and unique Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning payment for sin through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
6. We believe that good works and a changed life are the result of true conversion.
7. We believe that true believers in Christ are kept by God's power.
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Pastor Jack attended Florida Bible College and a summer session in Philosophy at Oxford University, and is a graduate of Grace College in Winona Lake, Indiana. He served as a missionary to Maui, Hawaii and has ministered as a senior pastor for 40 years at four different churches in Ohio and Indiana. Jack has had the privilege of sharing the Riches in Christ in several states and overseas.